Small group Rainforest & Wildlife tour
- Duration: 1 Days
- Location: Port Douglas, Qld
With a maximum of 6 guests per tour, a Blue Adventures Wildlife and Rainforest tour is the perfect way to experience the diverse range of landscapes close to Port Douglas and potentially see animals including kangaroos, emus, wallabies, endemic birds and, if we are lucky, the elusive platypus or rare Tree kangaroo.
- Wild Australian animals including kangaroos, emus, wallabies, platypus, tree kangaroos, lizards and prolific birdlife
- Private outback wetlands boat cruise
- Guided walk through rare World Heritage 'Mabi' rainforest
- Lakeside lunch in the rainforest
- Viewing the spectacular 1000-year-old Bull Kauri pines
- Small group of just 6 guests on each tour
- Free photo shoot from the day
- Wetlands boat cruise
- Morning tea/coffee & homemade cookies
- Lakeside restaurant lunch
- Bottled water
- All admission/national park fees
- Use of binoculars and reference books
Our trips depart Port Douglas at 7:30 am and return at approximately 5:30 pm.
We require a minimum of 2 guests to run a tour and our small group tours are not suitable for children under 10 years of age.